“Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful.”
– Col 3: 14-15
Traditions Old and New
Sunday at 10:00 AM
WHAT IS THIS WORSHIP EXPERIENCE LIKE?
- Our service is a blended service with styles both traditional and new
- In-person worship is in the Great Room with those online via Zoom and Facebook
- Worship focuses on the message which interprets the scriptures for our spiritual growth.
- Lay persons are an integral part of our service.
- The congregation sings hymns and praise songs, some very old and some very new. We have a praise team as well as piano and occasionally pipe organ
- Communion is served every week.
- We include a short 10-15 min. break to meet one another in informal small groups including those who join us via Zoom.
- Worship is about 70 min.